- Carpooling can save you hundreds and even thousands of dollars a year as it reduces the costs involved in repetitive or long-distance driving.
- It reduces the stress of your commute and allows you to read, relax, or even work while commuting.
- Carpooling enables some families to cute back to one car or to do without a car at all.
- If you don't have a car or don't drive, carpooling allows you to consider jobs throughout the area.
- Carpooling can provide you with newe friendships and company for your commute.
- Carpooling reduces air pollution and traffic congestion, something that benefits all of us!
- Carpooling helps to combat rising traffic congestion by filling the extra seats in your car, there are fewer drivers, and therefore fewer cars crowding the roads.